HR Indiana SHRM serves the needs of all SHRM members and chapters in the state. This includes members who are not currently affiliated with a SHRM chapter. We offer all SHRM members opportunities to network with colleagues throughout the state and, through this web site, information about activities going on at affiliated chapters in Indiana and other information that may be useful. To download our membership brochure click here.
Join a Chapter:
To join any of our chapters, please visit our Chapters page to find the chapter nearest you.
Local Chapter Member Benefits
Our local chapters provide many benefits and opportunities to enhance the human resources profession through personal and professional development. Many of our chapters provide:
• General membership meetings with professional speakers
• Member-only access to chapter membership
• Professional development workshops and conferences
• Regular HR legislative updates
• Newsletters, access to SHRM daily news feeds, and chapter-specific website
• HRCI certification study groups for PHR, SPHR and GPHR candidates
• Social activities and volunteer opportunities
• Access to human resource vendors and sponsor
SHRM Member Benefits
Join more than 285,000 professionals from around the world who rely on SHRM for their HR solutions. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest professional association devoted to human resource management. Some of the many benefits of SHRM membership are:
- Personalized Content: Stories and products based on your HR interests from my SHRM (why spend extra time searching for the information you need?)
- State & Federal Compliance Resources: Keep you up to date on legal changes
- HR Magazine & e-Newsletters: Award-willing news on HR topics delivered to your door or inbox
- Ask An HR Advisor: Call, chat or email your question to an HR Expert (what a timesaver!)
- Free Webcasts: Weekly deep dives into the topics that matter
- Online Member Community: Ask questions and discuss the latest in HR with the SHRMConnect community
- Discounts on SHRM Educational Offerings: Conferences, seminars, certification-prep, books and more!
For more information on SHRM – please visit the their website.
If you have questions about becoming a Member, please contact Becky Ragsdale.