There are seven areas HR Indiana SHRM has determined critical – or core – to the success of achieving its mission and vision: College Relations, Diversity, Government Affairs, HR Certification, Membership, SHRM Foundation, and Workforce Readiness.
Our Core Leadership Area (CLA) Directors work collaboratively with SHRM in defining goals, creating alignment between SHRM goals and Indiana state goals and implementing effective support initiatives in these core leadership areas.
The Directors for the state of Indiana determine strategic direction statewide for their core leadership area, as well as provide support to the CLAs in each of their respective areas of the 15 chapters. Their additional responsibilities include:
- Setting goals and direction
- Providing a two-way channel of communication between the State Council and their CLA Committee
- Providing support and resources to their CLA Committee
- Addressing Committee members’ concerns immediately
- Recruiting and filling Committee positions
- Developing leadership skills and succession on their Committee
Director of Membership
Director of Certification
Director, Workforce Readiness
Director, Government Affairs
Indiana SHRM Foundation Chair
If you would like to contact one of these individuals, please complete the following form.