Human Resource Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The primary function of this position is to plan, organize and control the activities for the Human Resource Department.
- Recruiting & Selection
- Employee Relations Activities
- Record keeping & legal complianc
- Manage employee separations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Five to seven years in Administration with a background in a manufacturing and non-union environment.
- Two to three years in supervision or management
- Knowledge of employment laws, company policies and procedures especially related to wages, salaries and benefits.
- Knowledge of plant, division and corporate policies as they related to plant operations
- Management, leadership and communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and independent decision-making
- Good written and oral communication skills
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com and include a resume and cover letter.